Monday, April 20, 2009

How To Become A Sponsor

Advertising your shop or blog is extremely simple.

Your ad should be 150 x 150 pixels, static images only, no flash or animations.

2 weeks = $2.50

4 weeks = $5.00

My blog is relatively new; however, I have already obtained 61 followers and average about 150 views per week, not much compared to some blogs which is why you can become a sponsor for such a small investment. I post regularly and I post links on Etsy and Twitter on a daily basis so I am gaining more readers on a daily basis.

Payment accepted through Paypal only, please contact me if you have any questions. Payment due before your ad will be placed.

Don't know how to make your own ad, don't worry, I will include a basic ad design like those shown on my blog for free! Just send me the image you would like to know either via email or through convo on Etsy and I'll do the rest!

post signature